2 Gallon RinseKit Plus Portable Shower + Pressure Booster Pump
* Eligible for free shipping
The 2 gallon Plus is our classic model made to be pressurized by your home's hose spigot or sink. It's medium-sized capacity and heating options make it great for overnight camping excursions or rinsing off after a cold surf. It’s a cost-effective RinseKit that still has enough capacity to provide up to 4-minutes of shower time along with 65 PSI of pressure.
• Self-Pressurized - Patented pressurization transfer system via hose bib or sink filling
• 2 Gallon Capacity - Long shower and spray times (approximately 4:15 minutes)
• Heating Options - Compatible with our Hot Rod Water Heater for hot showers up to 104 F
• 5-Setting Spray Nozzle - Settings include jet, mist, center, flat and shower
• Insulated Tank - Keeps water warmer, or colder for longer
• Durable outer shell with a detachable lid that can be used to stand on when rinsing off
• Ergonomic handle and internal storage space for soap, sunscreen, snacks etc.
• 6-foot-long hose for easy reaching, and a 5-spray setting Spray Nozzle for all of your rinsing needs
the rinsekit Plus + Pump
Dual Accessory Ports
The Plus has two ports, one for pumping and one for heating, so you can both heat and re-pressurize at the same time.
The Plus can bear around 200lbs of weight, so you can stack on it, sit on it, and more.
The top of the Plus has ample storage space - so you can carry towels, flip flops, snacks - whatever you need for a fun day.
Compact and Portable
The Plus is about the size of a small cooler, and has a convenient top handle - so it's super easy to carry and transport.
How long will the Plus spray for?
The Plus sprays for approximately 5:00 minutes on Center, 1:30 minutes on Shower, 2:30 minutes on Jet, and 10:00 minutes on Mist. Spray times may vary depending on the pressure of the unit. For best use, make sure your water pressure is 65 PSI.
How do I pressurize the Plus?
The RinseKit's patented design transfers the water pressure from your home to the pressure chamber tank when you fill it from a hose bib or sink (with Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory).
*If you are filling remotely and have to pour water into the RinseKit versus connecting it to a water source, you can use the Pressure Booster Pump that comes with your Plus to add in pressure by hand.
Are there any batteries inside the Plus?
No. There are no batteries inside the Plus + Pump.