3.5 Gallon RinseKit PRO Portable Shower
* Eligible for free shipping
• Battery Powered Pressurization - Pressurized water at the push of a button! No hose adapters or pumps required (12V lead acid battery)
• 3.5 Gallon Capacity - For longer showers and spray times (up to 6:00 continuously)
• Superior Pressurization - Continuous spray at 50 PSI
• Easily Fillable - Top-fill cap allows for filling from literally any water source
• 5 Setting Spray Nozzle - Settings include jet, mist, center, flat, and shower
• On-the-Go Power - 12-volt battery plug allows for charging of external devices anywhere
• Holds a wide range of water temps - 33 F - 120 F
• Drainage hole on back of unit to prevent water from filling bucket
• 12V input and output charging port to use the internal battery to charge your phone, other electronics, or blow up an air mattress
• Removable durable top lid to stand on while rinsing off
the rinsekit pro
Portable Shower Redefined
The PRO is battery-pressurized, which means that it sprays water at a higher pressure and with more consistency than hand pump or gravity-fed portable showers.
EASY TO USE
That battery pressurization also makes it so that using the PRO is as easy as filling it from any source and pressing the power button. No need to fill via hose spigot or sink adapter - and no pumping required.
About the size of a small cooler, the PRO is both easy to carry and store.
With heating options available, the PRO can warm you up wherever you may be.
Pressurized water anywhere, any time.
How do I charge the battery?
Normal battery range for the PRO is 13v to 11v indicated by the voltmeter. 10.8v or lower means you need to charge the battery and voltage below 10.5 v can cause damage to the battery.
The PRO comes with two charging cables: one for the wall and one for the car. The wall charger will light up RED when charging and flash RED and GREEN when fully charged.
The car charger will light up RED when charging and will continue to light up RED as long as it is connected to your car. Note: The car charger will only charge to 12v.
Note: The PRO will still charge, even if in use. Periodically charge the battery to keep voltage above 10.8v.
How long will the PRO spray for?
The PRO's center spray setting will give you approximately 6:00 minutes of continuous spray time at 50 PSI. The shower setting sprays for approximately 3:30 minutes. The other three spray settings should give you the following spray times:
Mist: approximately 25:00 minutes.
Jet: approximately 5:00 minutes.
Flat: approximately 4:45 minutes.
The Auto Nozzle System offers one setting and the flow of the spray is comparable to that of a standard kitchen faucet.
What is the difference between the PRO and Plus?
The PRO holds 3.5 gallons of water while the Plus holds 2 gallons of water. The RinseKit PRO is battery operated, you can fill it with non-pressurized water, turn it on and go! The 2-gallon RinseKit Plus relies on pressure from a hose spigot to operate instead of batteries and offers three ways to fill.