3.5 Gallon RinseKit PRO Portable Shower
Stock is limited. Less than 100 units left! Order now for holiday!
• Battery Powered Pressurization - Pressurized water at the push of a button! No hose adapters or pumps required.
• 3.5 Gallon Capacity - For longer showers and spray times (up to 6:00 continuously)
• Superior Pressurization - Continuous spray at 50 PSI
• Easily Fillable - Top-fill cap allows for filling from literally any water source
• 5 Setting Spray Nozzle - Settings include jet, mist, center, flat, and shower
• On-the-Go Power - 12-volt battery plug allows for charging of external devices anywhere
• Holds a wide range of water temps - 33 F - 120 F (A heater for the PRO is coming in 2022!)
• Drainage hole on back of unit to prevent water from filling bucket
• 12V input and output charging port to use the internal battery to charge your phone, other electronics, or blow up an air mattress
• Removable durable top lid to stand on while rinsing off
Buy it with
the rinsekit pro
How Does It Work?
The 3.5 gallon RinseKit PRO is the ultimate high capacity, battery pressurized portable shower.
From Any Source
Simply open and fill the tank from any water source, press power, and spray!
SEE IT IN ACTION
How do I charge the battery?
Normal battery range for the PRO is 13v to 11v indicated by the voltmeter. 10.8v or lower means you need to charge the battery and voltage below 10.5 v can cause damage to the battery.
The PRO comes with two charging cables: one for the wall and one for the car. The wall charger will light up RED when charging and flash RED and GREEN when fully charged.
The car charger will light up RED when charging and will continue to light up RED as long as it is connected to your car. Note: The car charger will only charge to 12v.
Note: The PRO will still charge, even if in use. Periodically charge the battery to keep voltage above 10.8v.
How long will the PRO spray for?
The PRO's center spray setting will give you approximately 6:00 minutes of continuous spray time at 50 PSI. The shower setting sprays for approximately 3:30 minutes. The other three spray settings should give you the following spray times:
Mist: approximately 25:00 minutes.
Jet: approximately 5:00 minutes.
Flat: approximately 4:45 minutes.
The Auto Nozzle System offers one setting and the flow of the spray is comparable to that of a standard kitchen faucet.
What is the difference between the PRO and Plus?
The PRO holds 3.5 gallons of water while the Plus holds 2 gallons of water. The RinseKit PRO is battery operated, you can fill it with non-pressurized water, turn it on and go! The 2-gallon RinseKit Plus relies on pressure from a hose spigot to operate instead of batteries and offers three ways to fill.