• Heating on the Go - Heats the water in RinseKit PRO or PRO PAK up to 110°F by connecting to trailer hitch power cord
• LED Top Display Panel - Color coded indicator lights reflect the heater's system and warning signs
• Stainless Steel Rod - Corrosion resistant probe screws into the drain port of the RinseKit and does not need to be removed
• Safety Shut Off - The heater will automatically turn off when water reaches 110°F
• 8 Foot Long Cord - Makes it easy to store almost anywhere while connected to power
• The trailer hitch plug heats approximately 24°F every hour
• Do not connect the heater's 12v plug to the RinseKit PRO or PRO PAK's 12v socket. The battery in the PRO and PRO PAK is not large enough to sustain power to the heater
• The heater will heat as long as it is connected to a power source. Unplug the 12v or trailer hitch power cord from your vehicle when your engine is off. Your battery will drain if the plug stays connected
• Avoid closing your truck's tailgate on the power cord or submerging the power cords in water
• Never leave the heater unattended while connected to power
The trailer hitch cord pulls 266 WATTS and 20 AMPS
have hot water, anywhere
Whether you're looking for a hot shower to remind you of home, or want to clean up after supper, having access to hot water will help you sanitize, even in the middle of nowhere.
Hot tips & Best Practices
Start Warm - Fill the RinseKit with warm water to start; the higher the starting temp, the quicker it will heat up. When not in use, store the RinseKit in your car to prevent heat from escaping.
Mix It Up - While heating, mix up the water in the RinseKit to even out the temperature.
No Trailer Hitch? No Problem. – Alternatively, the included 12v cord can be used to heat up the water in your RinseKit. Keep in mind that the 12v draw is significantly less than the trailer hitch and it will take longer for the water to heat.
how to set-up & use
Unscrew the cap of your RinseKit PRO or PRO PAK and make sure your unit is filled at least halfway with water. Tip: Fill your unit with warm water to help speed up the heating process.
Insert the heater into the opening, and begin tightening down the threaded sleeve carefully.
Connect the trailer hitch plug into the heater and your vehicle. The vehicle MUST be on and your running lights activated to avoid draining the battery.
Once water has reached the max temperature of 110°F, the system light will turn GREEN. Now you're ready to enjoy hot water!
Note: The trailer hitch plug will heat by about 24°F an hour
from our customers
what you want to know
The Immersion Heater comes with 2 cords, one 12v and one trailer hitch plug. The 12v plug (cigarette plug) will work with all vehicles, however, the trailer hitch plug will not. One version is compatible with 2015 or newer Ford vehicles and one is NOT, due to the internal wiring of older Ford vehicles. Please read thoroughly and ensure you are purchasing the correct version that will work with your vehicle.