Click here to see an in-depth video w/ founder, Chris Crawford.
• Quick to Assemble - Unpack and set up the tent in less than two minutes
• 2 Room Design - Use one stall for showering while your clothes and towel stay dry in the next room. Rooms can be used as shower, camp toilet, changing room, etc.
• Privacy Guaranteed - The nylon, silver-coated lined tent ensures that both rooms are completely private and unviewable from the outside
• Storage Space - Removable towel rack and large organizer pouches to keep valuables dry and off the ground
• Shower Ready - Velcro strap holds your shower head or spray nozzle in place as you rinse off so you can have a hands free shower experience
• Compact and Lightweight - Weighing in at less than 11 lbs, haul the tent to and from your final destination with ease
What's included: 1 Shower tent, 1 Carry bag, 1 Rainfly, 1 Towel rack, 2 Additional removable storage pouches, 8 Pegs, & 4 Ropes
Assembled: 94"L x 47"W x 77"H | Packed: 44"L x 10"W x 10"H
Weight: 10.5 lbs
The ultimate camp shower set-up
Bring the sensation of home with you into the wilderness.
an in depth look
Dual Room Design
One stall has a mesh and heavy duty tarp, to let the water drain from showering. The second stall has a full tarp floor, that can be used as a dry room for hanging your towel and clothing or to house a camp toilet.
Built for the RinseKit
The tent has a built in slit to feed the hose of the RinseKit through the tent. This keeps the RinseKit from getting wet/sudsy & also allows you to have more room inside while showering off.
Use the zipper divider to close off the shower stall while in use to keep the second stall dry.
Attachment for securely hanging a camp light at the top of the tent for late night restroom trips.
what you want to know
The easy-assemble, pop-up Shelter can be set up by yourself in less than 2 minutes! Check out our How-To video for a complete step-by-step guide on how to set up your Shelter.
The outside of the tent is made from waterproof nylon. Inside the tent, one side has a mesh and heavy duty tarp bottom meant for showering, as the water will drain out from the mesh as you shower. The other side has a fully enclosed heavy duty tarp bottom that can be used to store a camp toilet or keep your belongings dry.