portable shower for Jeep Wrangler overland builds
While there are many options for portable showers for Jeep Wrangler builds, the RinseKit Rack Shower sets the standard for performance and quality. A product of years of research and development, it has been specifically designed to meet the needs of Jeep Wrangler owners who are taking their trucks offroad and offgrid.
While there are other portable showers built specifically for being mounted on racks, the RinseKit Rack Shower boasts many features that make it stand out from the pack.
Why the Rack Shower is the Ultimate Portable Shower for Jeep Wrangler overland builds
• 5 Gallon Capacity: A huge 5 gallon tank means you can take more showers for longer without refilling. 5 gallons translates into around 7 minutes of showering time, and even more spraying time depending on what nozzle setting you use.
• SAE Plug: Means you can hook the Rack Shower up to your vehicle’s power, so you never have to recharge the battery.
• 6 month battery charge: The giant battery rarely has to be charged, even with daily use. But when it does, the Rack Shower comes with both a wall charger and 12v vehicle charger.
• Mountable on all four sides: Able to be mounted to most rack types and surfaces
• Detachable 7-Foot Long Hose: Able to be stowed while you’re hitting terrain.
While there are some rack mounted portable showers with similar features, none of them are as feature packed as the rack shower, and it’s the only portable shower that’s electric. Here is a visual representation of the features of the Rack Shower vs. other rack mounted portable showers:
So you can see, if you’re choosing a portable shower for your Jeep Wrangler build, there’s a clear choice. The all-new RinseKit Rack Shower is built for the road, for ease-of-use, and for years and years of use.