Hot Rod Water Heater
Only compatible with the RinseKit Plus, RinseKit Pod, the LUX and Original Black or White RinseKit
• Heats as you go – Plugs into your vehicles 12V socket (9-AMP draw)
• Automatic safety shutoff – 30-60-90-minute timer options
• Corrosion resistant – The stainless steel probe will not rust
• 8 Foot cord - Easily reaches the back of an SUV or truck
The Hot Rod Water Heater is only compatible with the RinseKit Plus+ Pump, Pod, LUX and Original Black or White RinseKit.
For the original RinseKit's, simply remove the adapter at the base of the heater and screw it in
How to Use the Hot Rod Water Heater w/ the Plus & Pod
What do I do when the RinseKit is filled and the heater is installed?
1) Once the heater probe is installed and the RinseKit is filled, load the RinseKit in your vehicle in a secure place where it will not tip over or hit you in the case of an accident.
2) Plug the timer into the 12v power socket (cigarette lighter) of your vehicle and set the timer to either 30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes.
a. Press the silver button one time on the timer and the water will heat for 30 minutes.
b. Press the silver button twice and the water will heat for 60 minutes.
c. Press the silver button three times and the timer will heat for 90 minutes.
Does the heater work with both the Plus + pump and Pod models?
Yes, the Heater is compatible with our Plus + Pump and Pod models as well as our previous Lux and Original black or white RinseKit models.
It is NOT compatible with the RinseKit PRO or PRO PAK
What is the heater made out of? Will it rust?
The Hot Rod Water Heater is made of stainless steel, so it is rust free and easy to clean!