Hot Rod Water Heater for Plus and Pod
• Plugs into your vehicle's 12 Volt power socket (cigarette lighter with 9 amp draw)
• 30-60-90 minute timer options with automatic safety shut off
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel probe screws into the drain port of the RinseKit and does not need to be removed
• 8ft long cord can reach to the back of an SUV
The Hot Rod Water Heater is only compatible with the RinseKit Plus+ Pump, Pod, LUX and Original Black or White RinseKit
HOW TO USE THE HOT ROD WATER HEATER
How long will it take to heat up the water in the RinseKit?
Get hot water on the go
The Hot Rod Water Heater will heat the Plus + Pump 11 degrees Fahrenheit every 30 minute interval and the Pod heats 13 degrees Fahrenheit every 30 minute interval.
Our accessories are not a one size fits all. The Hot Rod Water Heater will only work with our Plus + Pump & Pod models.
What do I do when the RinseKit is filled and the heater is installed?
1) Once the heater probe is installed and the RinseKit is filled, load the RinseKit in your vehicle in a secure place where it will not tip over or hit you in the case of an accident.
2) Plug the timer into the 12v power socket (cigarette lighter) of your vehicle and set the timer to either 30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes.
a. Press the silver button one time on the timer and the water will heat for 30 minutes.
b. Press the silver button twice and the water will heat for 60 minutes.
c. Press the silver button three times and the timer will heat for 90 minutes.
Does the heater work with both the Plus and Pod models?
Yes, the Heater is compatible with our Classic Plus and Pod models as well as our previous Lux and Original Black RinseKit models.
It is NOT compatible with the RinseKit PRO
What is the heater made out of? Will it rust?
The Hot Rod Water Heater is made of stainless steel, so it is rust free and easy to clean!