RinseKit PRO + Immersion Heater Bundle
* Eligible for free shipping
Combining the 3.5 gallon battery pressurized PRO and the electric Immersion Heater creates the most sophisticated portable hot shower on the market. Simply plug the Immersion Heater into your 12 volt socket and screw it into the PRO, and you can have a hot shower anywhere after a short wait. No propane, no external water source required - this combination truly is a game changer.
Discount codes not applicable.
• Battery Powered Pressurization - Pressurized water at the push of a button! No hose adapters or pumps required (12V lead acid battery)
• 3.5 Gallon Capacity - For longer showers and spray times (up to 6:00 continuously)
• Superior Pressurization - Continuous spray at 50 PSI
• Easily Fillable - Top-fill cap allows for filling from literally any water source
• 5 Setting Spray Nozzle - Settings include jet, mist, center, flat, and shower
• On-the-Go Power - 12-volt battery plug allows for charging of external devices anywhere
• Holds a wide range of water temps - 33 F - 120 F
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FORD VEHICLES 2015 OR NEWER
•Heating on the Go- Heats the water in RinseKit PRO up to 110 degrees by connecting to 12 Volt power cord or Trailer Hitch power cord
•LED Top Display Panel- Color coded indicator lights reflect the heater's system and warning signs
•Stainless Steel Rod- Corrosion resistant probe screws into the drain port of the RinseKit and does not need to be removed
•Safety Shut Off- The heater will automatically turn off when water reaches 110 degrees F
•8 Foot Long Cord- Makes it easy to store almost anywhere while connected to power
• The 12V plug heats the water in your RinseKit approximately 13°F every hour, and the trailer hitch plug heats approximately 24°F every hour.
• Do not connect the heater's 12v plug to the RinseKit PRO's 12v socket. The battery in the PRO is not large enough to sustain power to the heater.
• The heater will heat as long as it is connected to a power source. Unplug the 12v or trailer hitch power cord from your vehicle when your engine is off. Your battery will drain if the plug stays connected.
• Avoid closing your truck's tailgate on the power cord or submerging the power cords in water
How to use
The PRO Immersion Heater
w/ the 12V and Trailer Hitch Plug
Unscrew the cap of your RinseKit PRO or PRO PAK and make sure your unit is filled at least halfway with water. Tip: Fill your unit with warm water to help speed up the heating process.
Insert the heater into the opening, and begin tightening down the threaded sleeve carefully.
For the 12v Plug: Connect the 12v plug into the heater and your vehicle. Your car MUST be running to avoid draining the battery.
For the Trailer Hitch Plug: Connect the trailer hitch plug into the heater and your vehicle. Your truck MUST be on and your running lights activated to avoid draining the battery.
Note: The 12v plug will gradually heat the water in the PRO and PRO PAK by about 13°F every hour. The trailer hitch plug will heat by about 24°F an hour.
Once water has reached the max temperature of 110° F, the system light will turn GREEN. Now you're ready to enjoy hot water!
Why are there 2 versions of the PRO Immersion Heater?
The Immersion Heater comes with 2 cords, one 12v and one
trailer hitch plug. The 12v plug (cigarette plug) will work with all vehicles, however, the trailer hitch plug will not. One version is compatible with 2015 or newer Ford vehicles and one is NOT, due to the internal wiring of older Ford vehicles. Please read thoroughly and ensure you are purchasing the correct version that will work with your vehicle and for up to date shipping lead times.