Combining the 3.5 gallon battery pressurized PRO and the electric Immersion Heater creates the most sophisticated portable hot shower on the market. Simply plug the Immersion Heater into your 12 volt socket and screw it into the PRO, and you can have a hot shower anywhere after a short wait. No propane, no external water source required - this combination truly is a game changer.
• Battery Powered Pressurization - Pressurized water at the push of a button! No hose adapters or hand pumps required (AGM 12v 5Ah battery)
• 3.5 Gallon Capacity - For longer showers and spray times (up to 7:00 continuously)
• Superior Pressurization - Continuous spray at 50 PSI
• Easily Fillable - Top-fill cap allows for filling from literally any water source
• 5 Setting Spray Nozzle - Settings include jet, mist, center, flat, and shower
• On-the-Go Power - 12-volt battery plug allows for charging of external devices anywhere
• Holds a wide range of water temperatures - 33°F - 110°F
• Heating on the Go - Heats the water in RinseKit PRO up to 110°F by connecting to the trailer hitch power cord
• LED Top Display Panel - Color coded indicator lights reflect the heater's system and warning signs
• Stainless Steel Rod - Corrosion resistant probe screws into the drain port of the RinseKit and does not need to be removed
• Safety Shut Off - The heater will automatically turn off when water reaches 110°F
• 8 Foot Long Cord - Makes it easy to store almost anywhere while connected to power source
Capacity: 3.5 gallons
Dimensions: 17"L x 11.5"W x 14"H
Weight: 13 lbs empty | 42 lbs full
External bucket materials: 100% recyclable, UV protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and Polypropylene (PP) plastic
Internal battery type: AGM 12v 5Ah battery
Take hot water with you, anywhere.
Combining the RinseKit PRO and Immersion Heater makes for a compact, all-in-one hot portable shower unit.
Just because you're off-grid or camping in the woods, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the comforts of home. That includes a hot shower. RinseKit makes it possible to have a hot shower anywhere, even deep in the woods.
how to set up the PRO & PRO Immersion Heater w/ founder chris crawford
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
what you want to know
The PRO holds 3.5 gallons of water while the Cube has a slightly larger capacity at 4 gallons. The PRO tank is encompassed by a hard exterior HDPE bucket, while the Cube itself is the water tank.
The PRO sprays at continuous rate of 50 PSI and comes with a 5 spray setting nozzle, see below for spray times per setting:
Shower= 7:00 minutes
Center= 7:30 minutes
Mist= 30:00+ minutes
Jet= 6:00 minutes
Flat= 6:00 minutes
*All spray times are approximate and may vary.
For best reults we recommend using the trailer hitch plug. The 12v plug will gradually heat the water in the PRO by about 13°F every hour. The trailer hitch plug will heat by about 24°F an hour.
Note: Depending on the temperature of the water inside of your PRO and the temperature of your surroundings, the degrees stated may vary.